Busy day in the morning Most office workers tend to wake themselves up with a “coffee” before getting to work fully. Some people even drink coffee instead of breakfast, including the “office people” drinking coffee almost every day. Called that coffee is really in the blood.
Benefits VS Penalty
But whether the “coffee” you like to drink will be of premium quality Or how expensive it is But reputed to be a “caffeine” beverage, it can have adverse consequences If drinking more than enough amount Before seriously lifting a cup of coffee Let’s take a look at the benefits and harms of coffee.
The benefits of “coffee”
– Increase brain alertness Refreshes the mind to clear the mind Helps to increase energy and reduce sleepiness.
– According to a study of more than 500,000 people in 10 European countries for 16 years, drinking 1-3 cups of coffee a day reduces the risk of illness and certain mortality.
– People who drink coffee Liver function and circulatory system are stronger than those who do not drink. And also helps reduce inflammation in the body
– Caffeine in coffee helps to live longer Makes the body rejuvenated, refreshed, and has anti-oxidants
-Help to delay the occurrence of Parkinson’s disease
– Helps reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. Colon cancer And prevent gallstones in the gallbladder
Penalty of “coffee”
– Coffee contains caffeine that can cause headaches, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, tachycardia, shortness of breath
– Drinking large amounts of coffee can cause restlessness, anxiety, insomnia, noisy noises in the ears.
– Receiving 6 glasses of coffee a day may cause “coffee addiction” or caffeine addiction
– Drinking coffee, brewed with milk, cream and sugar can cause your body to get excessively high cholesterol.
– Drinking more than 5 cups of coffee per day may be harmful to patients with heart disease. May cause acute heart failure.
How to drink “coffee” to “healthy”
Conclude that all office girls Can still drink coffee But should drink in moderation Because if you drink too much 4-5 glasses per day and drink continuously every day, the risk of “Caffeine Addiction” and when you quit it is difficult to quit. We have How to How to drink healthy coffee. Tell us more …
1. Drink no more than 1-2 glasses per day
For office workers who rely on coffee to help pull the mind to concentrate on work. We recommend that you should drink no more than 1-2 glasses per day and should not drink coffee continuously every day to take a break to prevent caffeine addiction.
2. Drink water after drinking coffee
After drinking coffee and feeling refreshed Fully awake After that, during the day, if the mouth is dry and thirsty Should not drink coffee again But should drink water instead To reduce dehydration And also helps to eliminate caffeine in the form of urine. Helps to have no caffeine residue in the body.
3. Decaf coffee
For those who are sensitive to caffeine Having a coffee then palpitations Restless, restless, anxious, suggest to choose low-caffeine coffee or “Decaf coffee” in place of regular coffee recipes. Which can help stimulate the brain and make it fresher as well Also has the same delicious taste as regular coffee